[ 7 comments ]





7 comments

Anonymous said... @ March 18, 2010 at 4:51 PM

hey justin hope u read it but if u dont it is oka i no it 2 is hard 4 u cuz u are sooo busy ......but iam goin wright any way well wen vever listys cuz wee...iam not 2 u get butterflifys cuz well iam not goin 2 say hot .....that would be kind of werid ...i willl say cuite u are a wonderful person in side in out i will go 2 the end of the world 4 u and tthis how i reall fell in side u are so awsome .....have a wondeeful life hope 2 meet u 1 day by:jazmine garrett (: keep on becomin famous ...lol u rock!!

Anonymous said... @ March 30, 2010 at 5:07 AM

Hi justin is that ur family oh that baby is so cute.I wish I was famous like u.Cause I write songs in my tablet.I wish I could see u to see if my songs r good.

Belle said... @ March 30, 2010 at 11:09 PM

hey justin i hope you read this and reply sooo...as i was saying how are you,your friends,and your family??? i love you alot as a friend but iam a big fan of yours and your #1 fan too...hope you read this and reply to me i understand if you dont because you are famous and you are busy well that is all i have to say to you keep rocking and follow your dreams...!!!

Belle said... @ March 30, 2010 at 11:21 PM

hey justin whats up??? how are you,your family,and your friends doing??? i hope you guys are doing good!!! i love you as a friend but iam still a big and huge fan of you and dont forget your #1 fan also...i want to get to know you better...so i hope you can reply it is okay if you dont i understand you because lets not forget you are famous so it is okay if you do or dont reply...and dont forget iam a belieber...just keep rockin and follow your dreams!!!

alxis said... @ April 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM

justin bieber is the hottest person on the planet and his music is the best. to all the haters out there back offur just jelouis.

Anonymous said... @ April 6, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Hi justan i just got you new C.D it rocks my favorate song is Baby see When i was thirteen i had my first love there was nobody that coud come nere ho could ever come above she had me goin crazy oh i was star strucked she wouck me up dayley dond need no star fluck she made my heart pownd a skibba beat when i see her in the street and at school on the play ground but i realy wanna see her on the weekend and now my heart is breakin but i just keep on sayin baby baby baby oh like baby baby baby no like baby baby your soo hot thought you be mine mine

love you sooooo mutch love madison elizabith faye linn!

Anonymous said... @ May 28, 2010 at 10:10 PM

I LOVE YOU SOOOOOO MUCH YOUR SOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment